Friday, November 13, 2009

the songs we sing


My cute, little Spencer! He loves to listen to the ipod. His favorite song is Pink's "So What". He calls it the rock star song because it says that in the chorus. It's a good song to jam out to and he can sing every word of the song, it is too cute. I have a video of him I should post.

This morning we were running errands and we had this conversation:

Spencer "Mom, I love the Transformer song"

Me "It is a good song"..(I then proceed to sing "Transformers....more than meets the eye!" I really belted it out....my poor kids have to hear me sing often and very badly.

Spencer "No, not that song!"

Me "Oh!"

Spencer "We sing the Transformer song at church"

Me "What song are you talking about?"

Spencer "It goes like this Mom: I'm bringing home my baby bumblebee"

So while most kids picture this while singing that song:

Spencer is picturing this: