Monday, August 23, 2010

first grade.

Wearing the snake shirt for the first day of school....nice choice! I've never gotten sad sending Parker to school or watch as he struggled up the big steps of the school bus. I did get a little emotional this summer as I watched him go down the BIG slide at the aquatic center all by himself, no life jacket, and saw the excitement in his face as he ran over to make sure that I saw it all happen. It's those moments that get me a little teary when I see my little guy growing up!
And now here he is in First Grade sitting at his very own desk. Oh, I love this kid! I know he'll do great. He's most excited about playing on the bigger playground and school lunch. He has awesome teachers and lots of kids in his class that he knows.
Spencer starts preschool next Monday....I'll probably cry:)