Monday, February 21, 2011

since when is 29 old?

Cory lovingly pointed out to me that I haven't blogged in a while. Life has been full of birthday parties, a baby shower, Valentine craziness, church callings/meetings, and I got an iPhone....oh baby! It was Cory's idea to get me that phone so I partially blame the fact that I haven't blogged in a couple weeks on the new phone. (and Cory....lol!) Who wants to blog when you can play Angry Birds for hours on end?
I will put something worthwhile on here soon. I'll leave you with a conversation I had with my now 7 year old Parker:)

Parker: "Mom did you play games on this one website when you were a kid?" (he told me the website, but I forgot)
Me: "No bud, there was no such thing as the Internet when I was a kid."
Parker: *stands there in utter disgust and disbelief*
Me: "The Internet started when I was in high school."
Parker: "Whoa! Well, you are really old Mom."

When your kids tell you you are old....end of conversation!