Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lost Art?

Has blogging become a lost art? I feel really bad sometimes because the boys will pull out their scrapbooks and Mataya will ask where is her scrapbook. Then it gets akward and I try to change the subject, because no such scrapbook exists! And then I start to feel bad and down and then I remember that I have this little ol' blog and it contains lots of good Mataya pictures and stories and fun memories. I really lost my love of blogging last year when I was stressed to the max and prego to the max, but now that my parents are in New Zealand for the next 17 months I really have found my love of it again. And I really enjoy documenting our lives. I have journals for all four of the kids that I try to write in every Sunday. Sometimes it's just a short paragraph or a funny conversation. But I will say the few things I have written down I absolutely treasure! So the little things today and so fun to read about later on down the years.
 We finally had a birthday party for Parker. He invited some friends for a fun outing of swimming and ice cream. This picture was what he used for his invitation. I just love how this kid is so fearless at putting himself out there in the name of fun times!
 Trying to get a picture of him "flying through the air"....it went fabulous as you can see!