Monday, October 13, 2008

What the.......?


This is what we woke up to on Sunday morning. Yikes! The kids were so excited. We got about 6 or 7 inches.


He just couldn't help himself. Luckily I was able to take these pictures from the warmth and safety of my bedroom window!

We let Parker run around in the snow for a bit even though it was Sunday. So we went to church and the bishop got up and said, "Merry Christmas"...ha ha! And Parker immediately looked at me a little puzzled and I told him he was only kidding. So we are coming home from church and we pull up in the driveway and Parker says, "Mom and Dad I have some bad news....Halloween is cancelled!" We look at him and he is dead serious and we could not stop laughing! It took us a while to convince him that we are still going to have Halloween. After all, we do already have the Iron man costume as you can see!