Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Mataya Mae!

Mataya was kickin' back taking it all in on her 2nd birthday.


We had a BBQ in our backyard and had lots of our favorite people there.

L to R Grandpa Ray, Papa, Grammy, Emilee holding Zoe, and G.G.

Everything seems right in the world when you have cousins playing in the backyard wielding toy weapons.

Eating on the grass and our chunky dog got the leftovers when the kids abandoned their plates.

Peanut butter, chocolate pie and cupcakes. I love making food and especially for other people. I held nothing back....lol!







Tyson had a captive audience!

We were SOOO happy to have Grammy and Papa there. They came all the way from St. George. And I was so happy Grammy was there to try my orange fruit dip;-)

We are so grateful that we didn't move. A couple months ago I was thinking we wouldn't even be having a party for Mataya because we would be moving. So having all the family over that we did was so wonderful. It does my heart good!