Thursday, June 30, 2011

June.

I haven't taken too many pictures this month of all our fun activities because we've been too busy enjoying the summer.

All three kids just finished swimming lessons. They did awesome and it's fun to see Parker and Spencer improve. Yesterday I watched Spencer do the front crawl and it brought tears to my eyes. He was trying so hard to swim to his teacher and I was so proud of him for putting forth so much effort. We will take a little break and then do swimming lessons again. We've been loving the warm, but not too warm, weather June has brought us. I'm sure July and August will make up for it:-)

Parker and I have been training for our triathlon coming up on July 30th. I tried to talk him into it last summer, but he wasn't quite ready. And I was a crazy runner last summer so the timing is a little better this year. Parker is a little rockstar! They offer a kids triathlon to get kids excited about the sport. It's a 100 yard swim, 1.2 mile bike, and .44 mile run. Go Parker!