Friday, December 5, 2008

You are probably wondering.....hmm what is that jug of Tabasco doing over there? Well it is there to signify my love of the spicy food in life. The little bottle just wasn't enough I had to go for the jug. I'm blaming it on the pregnancy. I'm into jalapeno, serrano, red, poblano any kind of pepper....bring it on! I can't get enough. I can only eat eggs with Tabasco and whenever I get a Subway sandwich I get it loaded with jalapenos. That's not normal people! And Emilee's cranberry salsa was so good and spicy with just enough jalapenos. I know some of you are counting how many times I've mentioned jalapenos already....bear with me it's become an obsession. So I want to take this moment to thank all the spicy foods of the world for being so darn delicious and spicy. My family was laughing at me over Thanksgiving, but I was in heaven with all the food. I told my mom if I'm not eating I'm thinking about eating. And if it's spicy....I start to do the Homer Simpson drool.