Monday, April 19, 2010

I love Parker

It's been a whole week since I posted anything. (that's a long time for me:)

I had a doctor's appointment today. I've had a sore throat for weeks and feeling a little phlem-ey, sorry gross! I went running this morning and couldn't breathe very good so I decided it was time to see what was wrong with me. So I do have some upper respiratory sinus problems.

I'm at the appointment and the nurse is asking me some questions and then she left.

Parker said, "Mom why didn't you tell her you went on vacation?"

Me: "What do you mean?"

P: "Well she asked if your on any vacations."

Me: "Oh, she asked if I'm on any medications!"

Thanks for the laugh, Parker!

Then, we went to the store to get my prescription filled and as we were sitting there waiting we had another conversation.

P: "Hey, Mom see that guy over there? I think he goes to our church."

Me: "Yeah bud that's our stake president."

That one cracked me up. We talked to him and I told him what Parker said and he told Parker, "I go to church every week."