Tuesday, October 26, 2010

halloween party.

I threw a Halloween party for Parker and Spencer with some friends after school last Friday. This little princess napped during the party which worked out great since Cory wasn't there. Thankfully I had a friend help manage the crowd during the party:)
The pumpkin patch.



Lining up for pin the tail on the cat. Ladies first...and goofballs last!
I loved the mask it was so funny:)

Here is the finished pumpkins. I just got the foam stickers and the kids put their names on them and decorated them with different Halloween stickers.

Then it was sugar cookie time. It was pretty entertaining watching all these kids decorate their cookies. They put so much frosting on them that is was a little gross, but they were loving it!
I think it's supposed to say "BOO".....lol!
We sugared them up and sent them home!