Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween dinner.

Since Halloween was on a Sunday and all the festivities were all over I wanted to make a fun dinner. I got these bread bowls at Great Harvest. There is so much goodness at that place. Have you tried their pumpkin chocolate chip bread? It's to die for!
Spencer kissing his pumpkin. He set the whole table complete with Halloween napkins under each person's bowl. And while he helped me we had some great conversation. He said, "Mom when I was in heaven with Jesus I picked you because you are so pretty!" That boy has always melted my heart!
Mataya's like "Mom, leave me alone so I can eat!"
Parker pretending that it is a real pumpkin and he's digging out the insides. We never actually carved pumpkins this year....so this was as good as it got!
Here is my pumpkin flowing over with homemade Almost Famous Cheddar Broccoli Soup. And I added the bacon as my own special touch....that never hurts, right?!