Monday, October 4, 2010

in a nutshell.

We've been busy lately and I haven't posted in a while. So here is what's been going on with us. Daddy and Mataya snuggling on the couch.

Cory and I canned salsa using tomatoes from our garden.


Playing at the park.



Eating an awesome breakfast with family on Labor Day.

Frosting the giant cupcake. I like the look Parker is giving Spencer as he licks his frosting knife like he knows what Spenc is doing is totally wrong.

All decorated and ready to eat. I took the boys shopping with me to Bed, Bath and Beyond and they talked me into buying the big cupcake mold.

Yummy!

These boots got dug up from the basement and Mataya has enjoyed wearing them.

Parker lost his first tooth!

He pulled it out right after he went to bed and he came out proudly telling us it came out and he was bleeding pretty bad. But he thought all the blood was pretty cool....typical boy!

We got to go to Marysvale and visit Grandpa and Grandma Blackwell over General Conference weekend while Daddy was hunting. Spencer loves the turtle hanging on the tree.


We had to take a small detour on the way home through Manti and saw the temple. Parker said it looking like a castle. The detour had something to do with Cory, hunting, and a broken jeep:)


Mataya loving the little car.

I ran 8 miles on Saturday and my dad biked with me. Parker was going to go with us, but before the first mile he had a flat tire and he had to head back to be with Grandma. When we got back my mom and the kids had made a "finish line" out of yarn for me to cross. It was awesome! It was good practice for next Saturday.