Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer swimming.

Me and Mataya get to kick back and watch Parker and Spencer while they do their swimming lessons.


MONKEY.....
AIRPLANE.....SOLDIER.....

Well, they almost did it in unison. They love the elementary backstroke:-) Cory and I decided it was time to dedicate more time into our kids learning how to be better swimmers. They have done lessons twice this summer and they start their third session on Monday. Parker is zipping right along and Spencer jumped off the diving board on Thursday. This was a big step for him and I was so proud!

Cute boys!

I have mixed feelings about the fact that school starts in 2 weeks. Crazy! I just want to keep my kids to myself and not send them into the world. Is that so much to ask? Oh, it is! Well, bring on Kindergarten and 2nd grade then!!