Monday, January 19, 2009

The Sweet Stuff

So I had a rough, emotional week. There was a lot of stress and crying involved and I think it was mostly pregnancy related. So I needed a sweet treat. Me and the boys decided to make chocolate cupcakes on Saturday night. I told Cory I wasn't making dinner and I headed to the kitchen to make these babies. Cory took care of dinner and me and my little helpers went to work creating cupcakes with "sticky frosting" in Spongebob and Cars cupcake papers. For those of you who aren't familar with sticky frosting....how dare you? It's the stuff dreams are made of! It's cooked sugar and karo syrup and then you slowly pour it into whipped egg whites. You can't go wrong with it, it's delicious. I think I might need to rename this blog: Food and why we love it! By Lindsay