Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend Extravaganza

It was quite the weekend. It was packed full of fun, food, gifts, spiritual highs, and Easter eggs. It started out on Friday night my sisters, mom, and grandma had a baby shower for me. It was so much fun. I totally scored some great stuff and I can't wait to put all those cute clothes on my baby girl. It still doesn't seem real to me that we are having a girl. It seems like a dream come true and the day is fast approaching.
So these are my sisters and sister-in-law in this picture. I bet you can't tell which one is the sister-in-law. Give up? She's the dark-haired beauty in the middle:) Me and my siblings do look a lot alike I have to admit.There is something irresistible about little jeans, they are too much fun! My family totally hooked me up it was great. It was like living in a pink dream:)

Lexi was partying it up with all the girls.

On Saturday we went over to the Walker's and Ryan blessed Lexi then it was off to the temple to be sealed. What a special day! We were in the sealing room waiting for Lexi be brought in and when she came in she was just beautiful. She sat there in her white dress and the sealer looked at her and said, "Oh man, I'm in love...don't tell my wife." Lexi just looked around and was an absolute angel it was very special and I'm glad we got to be a part of it.

I love this picture of my parents with Lexi, it was overcast so the pictures turned out great! My parents work in the temple in St. George every Friday night and Saturday morning and my mom said that when she is there she wishes she could live there because it is the most peaceful place. We are so blessed to have so many temples around us and have so many opportunites to serve and be in the most holy of places.

Me and Cory