Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!



We went to my grandma's in Kaysville Sunday afternoon for brunch. Well that's what she called it, but we ate close to 1:00 so we were calling it dunch. We had an Easter egg hunt in their backyard and Parker and Spencer got to enjoy it with their cousins Beau and Luke. They live near St. George so we are glad when we get to see them and spend time together.
Parker totally scored the good stuff. When the boys got up that morning the Easter bunny had left them a few goodies. Parker wanted a pair of sunglasses and that's what he got along with some treats! Spencer is at the perfect age where he was really into it so it was fun to watch him run around. Some of the eggs had money in them which is always a bonus!
Beau and Parker checkin' out eat others loot.
After they had found all of the eggs Spencer was dancing around his basket he was so excited.
Cory had Parker run a few laps around the house and he was glad to do it. He is always running, biking, doing push ups, and squats. He is a total crackup. I think I'm going to enter him into a 3/4 mile kids race this summer. He is very energetic and athletic.
Me and the boys. From this angle it just looks like I've had a little too much Easter candy, but I'm just packing a big Easter egg in my belly! 6 more weeks....yeah! Better get to painting that bedroom pink!

We had a special visitor....the Lexi Bunny! What a doll. I just want to nibble on those arms everytime I see her and you can see why in this picture.