Monday, April 20, 2009

Mmmm, Cake!

I forgot to post these cute pictures of Spencer eating cake on his birthday. He got really into it and I think he actually ate more than just the frosting. There might have been a few bites of cake in there. We went pretty easy on his actual birthday. I used a box cake mix and canned frosting and I grabbed some of his tiny dinos and washed them and used them to decorate. He thought it was great. The good news for me is a 3 year old isn't too hard to impress.
Mmmm, it's just so good!
We love you little Spenc! Last night we were getting ready to run through the bedtime routine and Cory said, "It's time to read scriptures." Spencer was laying on the couch and yelled out, "And it came to pass.." We all just looked at each other and started laughing.

Spencer and I had to go to Wal-Mart this morning and he so affectionately calls it "Spencer's Wal-Mart". We were walking around shopping and he looked up at me and said, "Mom, why are there so many people at Spencer's Wal-Mart?" I just love the cute things kids say!