Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Warm Day!

I woke up this morning feeling a little overwhelmed with my messy house. We had a crazy weekend and the house got put on the back burner. Spencer had been sick since Friday throwing up and having a hard time getting over it. We also painted the boy's room so we got a lot done. I will post some painting pictures later.


So I thought maybe I should just stay home all day and clean and have a boring day, but the weather was so nice we had to get out of the house so we went to......The Dinosaur Park! It's so cute how every time we go they want to put their faces in these and get their pictures taken. I am very glad that we decided to go, we have a year membership so we've got to use it:)
Parker the caveman.
When we got home Parker wanted to put on his swimsuit and run through the sprinklers so I figured 'what the heck'? I think it hit 70 degrees here today and when we got in our vehicle to leave the dinosaur park something remarkable happened....I had a bead of sweat on my brow! We had to turn up the air conditioner.....yeah we love it!