Thursday, July 9, 2009

Miss M visits Marysvale

Miss M



She was turning on the charm this week. I think she was really happy to be in Marysvale. And happy to have her Grammy hold her every chance she got! Cory took our camera to scout camp so I had to make due with the camera phone. One highlight of our trip for Parker was going into town to get the mail. We left and I told him he was in charge of the key. One our way he asked me if I knew where the post office was. I told him I've been there a time or two I think I remember:-) This is a new concept for him! Driving to get the mail and it requires a key. I think I've got a little city kid on my hands. He did think it was so cool. Then we headed to the store to get a popsicle and we had a little friend hitch a ride home with us:
We first discovered it on our windshield wiper and that little sucker really held on. Parker giggled the whole way home and a couple of times I turned on the windshield wipers to get it off and Parker would yell, "No Mom don't do it!"

We love visiting grandma and grandpa's house!