Friday, October 30, 2009

halloween fun


Every year we go trick or treating at Cory's office and have lunch with him. The kids love it and they even had a spook alley this year which was way cool and Spencer, of course, was terrified. That's my boy!

Little bumblebee! We went to Parker's school and watched the Halloween parade and dressed up Spenc and Mataya yesterday.

Coming home from Cory's office today, the boys were digging into their candy. Spencer had me open a couple of things and then he hands me a little bag of atomic fire bombs. I told him it was too spicy and he insisted on trying it anyways. There is no point in arguing with a 3 year old....you really get no where. So Parker and I looked at each other and then at Spencer as he attempted to eat a fire ball and he tried for a good 10 seconds, his face was priceless. He tried chewing it really fast hoping the spiciness would fade, but it didn't and he had to spit the remains back into the little bag of heat. Don't say I didn't warn you Spencer boy!