Monday, May 17, 2010

birthday party.

We had a 60th birthday party for my parents. Their birthdays are less than a month apart so we thought it was a good time to celebrate. We haven't all been together like this in 2 years. You can kind of see why (there is a lot of us:) So Melissa and I planned the food, coordinated everything and we got my cousin Laura to do pictures for us. She does photography sort of as a hobby, but she does an AWESOME job. Thanks again Lola!
All the grand kids with Grammy and Papa (my dad's parents). Mataya, Becca, and Chloe. Luke, Abbi, Beau, and Lexi. Spencer.Alli, Cooper, Tommy. Campbell. (what a cutie!) Carter and Parker.All the cute girls!Grandpa and Grandma Blackwell with all the kids in the tree house.This is what it looked like on the other side...LOL! The REAL photographer out in front my cute, prego cousin Laura!

What a fun party! I know the real pics will be way better than these, but I wanted to show off all these cute kids. Melissa picked out the blue, yellow, white colors for the pictures, I think it turned out really great. I always love an excuse to buy new clothes:)