Wednesday, May 5, 2010

my day.

My day started out with Parker missing the bus. I sent him into the bathroom to brush his teeth and he had to come tell me that Spencer didn't flush the toilet and how gross it was and he went on and on about it, the next thing you know there goes the bus. Then he panicked and told me that he better not be late or else he will get kicked out of school! I guess it's one strike and you're out in Kindergarten:) We took Parker to school and decided to head on over to Target. I can usually manage to find something we need there:) We had our semi-annual ward 5k this evening. Cory pulled Spenc and Mataya in the bike trailer and Parker rode his bike. I guess Spencer got a little angry with Mataya because she kept trying to lay on his shoulder and go to sleep and he kept pushing her off and it got ugly and some tears were shed. But eventually all was well and they had a nap. I love Mataya laying on her little chunky arm. Cory is such a great dad, I ran while he dealt with all the kiddie drama!