Friday, November 5, 2010

thankful.

I am feeling very thankful right now. It might be because I got away for a couple hours with some girlfriends tonight after the kids were in bed and went to Chili's and had 3 diet cokes and a brownie sundae and laughed so hard that I cried and thought the waitress would tell us to leave for being so disruptive!
I'm also very thankful for Cory's sweet parents driving all the way from South Dakota on Friday to watch our kids so we can leave on Sunday for Miami and then board a cruise ship on Monday until Friday. Spoiled doesn't begin to describe how I feel!
Earlier this week Spencer asked me if I remember when me and Cor went to Mexico and I told him yes and that I was going again next week. He said, "Why are you and Dad always going on field trips!?" (I love that kid!)
The boys are a little disappointed they can't come, but promises of gifts and surprises upon our return seem to help ease their sadness:)