Monday, May 16, 2011

girls night out.

While the boys were off on the stake father and son's camp out eating chili dogs for dinner and doing "guy" stuff me and Mataya were doing girl stuff.

We hung out with some fun girls and went to the park, McDonald's and then painted fingernails. I have never painted Mataya's fingernails so it was good to be around other little girls so she could see what being a girl is all about. We are at the point where she loves Go Diego Go, wearing boots all the time and playing with Spencer's lions, tigers, and dinosaurs! A girls night out was in order!Mataya picking out her colors. She chose purple, sparkly nail polish. Good choice.And the little girls watched Tangled and Strawberry shortcake while the moms chatted. And I'll be honest adult conversations are few and far between for me these days. So it was SO nice!

Cory is a very busy guy these days so me and the kids don't see him too much. So I was so glad they got to go camping and spend time together. He took some great pictures so I'll be posting those soon.