Friday, May 13, 2011

yummy!

Chicken taquitos




Now that my life is settling down a bit I've been able to do some things that I love. One of those things is cooking. My fabulous mother-in-law got me the Our Best Bites cookbook as an early birthday gift. All last week I only made things from it for dinner. The recipes are awesome and easy to make. And Cory loved everything so I scored some points there:) One night I made an orange fruit dip that involved cream cheese, orange juice, and marshmallow cream. My Grammy would love it! Parker asked me if we were going to someone's house for dinner and I told him no we were just staying home. He said, "are you sure we aren't going to Melissa's because fruit dip is very 'Melissa style'?" Melissa does love her fruit dip, but apparently my poor kids think fruit dip these days is "fancy"!