Thursday, May 19, 2011

spenc.

Spencer


This little boy of mine is an absolute joy! I got to go on a walking field trip with his preschool class on Wednesday. They walked across the street to an ice cream shop and got to see how they make ice cream and waffle cones. And they got to eat ice cream too. All the boys choose the blue cotton candy flavored ice cream. I wish I had my camera because it was hilarious sitting there with 6 boys, who were chomping away, showing each other their blue tongues. Spencer was so excited to have me there, it was a lot of fun. I don't know how those teachers do it. I was only with them for an hour and I was ready for a nap:-)


I've found it a little easier to blog now that Cory got me a laptop as a mother's day/anniversary/birthday gift and he's always gone and I tend to get bored...lol! So I'll just keep on blogging about food, kids, and ordinary life.