Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cory...my love

Cory - I love you because even when you don't understand me....you can still stand me.

This was the Valentine's card I almost got for him, but it just didn't feel right even though it could totally apply to our lives. Instead I decided to get him one of Cupid on the front and the little guy was tired of shooting love arrows at people and getting no thanks so instead of shooting an arrow at a nice little old couple he moons them.

For those of you that know Cory you will understand why it just felt right. You can learn more about him by looking at his blog www.dakotakidlostinzion.blogspot.com.

I will post later about what he did for me for Valentine's....it was pretty sweet! And by sweet I mean I was getting home deliveries of chocolate several days in a row....I was in heaven!