Friday, January 8, 2010

4 cream puffs, a wedding, and a mohawk

Last weekend I had the opportunity of attending the sealing of my cousin in the Bountiful Temple. It's always nice to go to the temple and great to see my family. My awesome husband watched the kids so I could be there. These are the girls of '09. Mataya is on the right and then the other two are my cousin's babies. Lily on the left was born 4 days after Mataya. They had fun getting to know each other:) The dinner/reception was fun. The boys enjoyed exploring. Here is my bro Aaron with a mohawk. There is a long history of strangeness coupled with weddings in the Blackwell family. It started years ago!Spencer wandered around with his plate asking where the doughnuts were. Here he is with 4 cream puffs on his plate. (which he never ate).