Friday, November 19, 2010

Big glasses, Scarface, and Versace.

I call these my South Beach glasses. Cory said I need little windshield wipers for them...haha!
Cory chillin' reading a book on the Kindle. (which is completely awesome, btw!)
Our last dinner on the cruise.
Back to Miami! It was a beautiful day. We were lucky to have great weather the entire trip.
We got back to Miami in the morning and our flight didn't leave until 6 that night so we went on a tour of Miami and South Beach.

"Say hello to my little friend!"
This is the house where Scarface was filmed.

This was a home in the art deco district. There were a lot of cool old houses in this area.
This was a cool looking memorial to the victims of the Holocaust.
This is the Gianni Versace mansion. I've secretly always wanted to see it. He was murdered on the front steps in 1997. Here is Cory saying, "What's the big deal with this place?"
Hangin' on South Beach.