Wednesday, November 17, 2010

mexico.

Wednesday afternoon we made it to Cozumel, Mexico. Cory and I didn't want to do any off shore excursions so we just walked around and shopped.
There in the middle is a brown hut with white curtains. During our shopping we walked on the beach and found this massage hut. We wanted to get a massage and the ones on the ship are way overpriced so we found this place and we both got a great massage and we were right next to each other. I told Cory the only way I will get a massage in Mexico is if he is with in arms length of me...lol!
Here I am by a strange sort of statue.
Viva la Mexico! We've been fortunate to travel to Mexico twice this year and I think I'm good for a while:) I've got my feel of vanilla and authentic knickknacks made in China...haha!

We soon discovered that Cozumel isn't the most exciting place, but we had fun shopping! In the yellow bag that Cory's is holding we got some stuff for the kids. Cory really wanted to get the boys whips. (That's not a bad idea at all:) So we got them each a 4 foot whip. When we were getting back on our ship we have to go through security and everything. They made us deposit the whips and we could pick them up the morning that we would be leaving. Kind of funny. They hold stuff for people that they don't want them to have on board....mostly alcohol...and weapons.
The boys love the whips and so far no injuries!
This is Cory saying, "Can we please go back on the boat before we spend any more money?"
This is our ship the Carnival Imagination. It looks small next to the other boat.