Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I swear this is the last one...

I was scheduled to be induced this morning (Wednesday), but this was a really bad day for Cory so I called my doctor's office on Monday and tried to move it to yesterday. Tuesday is the doctor's surgery day so he wouldn't induce me that day. So I shed many tears when I had to change it to Thursday.

I overheard Spencer say to Parker, "Parker, mom is really sad today." That made me feel bad I was trying so hard not to be sad and depressed, but at the time the thought of being pregnant for 3 more days seemed like the worst thing ever. By Monday night I was feeling okay and had come to terms with it and all was well.

Now, you may be asking yourself this question: Wednesday was a bad day for Cory? Who gives a crap what is a "good" day for him?

Because I am an awesome, understanding wife and cared enough about Cory needing to be at work on Wednesday I decided being pregnant another 24 more hours was not the end of the world. Although....he owes me....BIG TIME!

So I will be checking into the hospital tomorrow at 6:45 a.m. Hopefully she decides to come fast. And my amazing Mom is on her way to our house today and will be here with the boys which is so nice we can just wake up in the morning and go.