Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Our little Parker is a preschool graduate. The cap and gown was his favorite part. I loved, loved, loved the preschool we put him in and so glad he had such a great year with awesome teachers and lots of fun learning. He told me he is really sad to be done with preschool, but very excited for Kindergarten next year. Walking up on the stage. Parker told me he was nervous to be up there and say his part. It was really cute. "My favorite part of preschool was snacks and centers"
They sang a few songs during the program. This one was Parker during "5 little monkeys swinging in a tree". That one is always a crowd favorite. Spencer sang along, he loved it!
"Parker Jones. When Parker grows up he wants to be in the Army."

This is Parker getting his diploma and his teacher is on the right Miss Erica.

Parker and Oakley

Oakley used to live right next door, but moved recently. They went to the same school, but on different days. We miss her a lot, but glad we got to see her again! I think Parker is eyeing the cookie table in the back:) Okay, I was too.