Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mom and Dad

Two beautiful ladies!
This is my incredibly amazing mother. She came and stayed with us recently and it was a real treat. She came up the day before Mataya was born and was able to be with us for a whole week. It was so comforting to know that Grandma was taking care of the boys while I was in the hospital. She cooked, cleaned, and took care of us, it was sooooo nice. Cory remarked how clean the kitchen was when she was here. He then said, "This is nice we might need to hire a maid." I said, "I'm okay with that."
So today is my parents 37th wedding anniversary.....pretty awesome! My parents are the most amazing people that I know. They have taught me so much about living the gospel and putting family first. Having my mom stay with us reminded me how much she LOVES being a mom (and grandma). She is so kind and compassionate and has taught me what it means to be a great mom.
Mom, I love you so much! Thanks for everything you have taught me in my life and thanks for always being there when I need your help and advice.
And Dad, you are pretty great too:-) I've always thought you were the coolest and most fun dad. Thanks for your example of hard work it has helped me throughout my life.

Happy Anniversary....you're the best!