Monday, June 8, 2009

Mataya Mae

Our little princess

This was her laying on my chest the second night we were there. She was just so cute and sweet laying on me that I didn't want to send her to the nursery even though I was so tired.

Grandma Blackwell brought Parker and Spencer for another visit to the hospital. Isn't my Mom the cutest? Big brother Parker holding Mataya for the first time. He held her for a very long time and when it was time for them to leave he said Grandma and Spencer could leave and he would stay there with us. Then he would say, "Can I just hold her for 2 more minutes?" I explained to him we were coming home the next day and that cheered him up. I think he thought we were going to be there for several more days. Spencer didn't want to hold the baby just yet, but he was very excited when Daddy took the boys down to the cafeteria for some lunch. Spencer got a quesadilla which is one of the few things that he will eat. Hospital cafeteria food is awesome when you are a kid:)
Parker wanted to walk in with 2 red roses to give me and it took Grandma a few stores and stops to grant that request. Spencer gave me the 2 pink roses. Thanks Grandma!
Those nurses are pro at the burrito wrap
Time to get dressed and head home.
I think she is smiling. She is ready to go home.
Ready to go in the outfit Grandma Jones gave me.
Let's blow this joint! I love the huge hospital pacifiers.
We made it home, there's no place we would rather be.
It was really cute when we got home the boys were looking out the window and came running out to greet us. They were both wearing shirts they got at a sibling class we had gone to that said "I'm the Big Brother". They were so glad that little sister was home!