Sunday, May 31, 2009

A little depressed

I considered taking the baby ticker off my blog because it's a little depressing at this point. I shouldn't be so impatient, but I am I can't help it.
I'm trying to look at the positive. We've gotten a lot done this weekend. I did a total kitchen cleaning, got a lot of laundry done, took the boys to the movie "Up" and painted my toenails. Yes you heard right, I painted my toenails. I'm sure it was a sight to see and I may have broke into a sweat doing it, but my toes are beautiful. And when one is about to give birth it is actually a very important detail.

I start to get a little grumpy and then I cheer up a bit when I have a painful contraction. It may be the only time in my life when pain brings happiness.

Cory and I were joking about it tonight saying that I'm not getting any happier or smaller so this girl better be coming soon. Stay tuned.......