Thursday, March 26, 2009

30 Weeks!

Here is a 30 week belly shot! Well, I've made it this far and it feels pretty good. It has been a great pregnancy, I've been very fortunate for that. I've craved spicy foods like crazy, but I haven't been sick. Rolling over in bed feels like it should be a Olympic event...it takes skill, effort, and dedication:-) Parker tells me often that my belly is getting so fat. He even wrote a story about it yesterday and here is it:

"The Tummy is so Huge" by: Parker
Lindsay's big momma tummy everybody thinks it's a ball at church. Spencer said it's a ball and he punches it. I, Parker, punched it playing Transformers. Daddy punched it. Mommy punches it.
The End

Editors note: This story is entirely fictional. There has been no punching of the huge belly nor has there been any attempts either. Otherwise these boys would be headed right for a smack bottom.