Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spencer's Dino Day!

Spencer decided we should go to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden to celebrate his birthday as a family. It really is surprising that he would pick this place.....NOT! We decided to get a year membership so we can go as many times as we would like. I have a feeling we will be here a lot this summer:-)
This was a new little addition to the museum. I can't remember what it's called, but Spencer referred to it as the scary, hairy rhino and walked as far around it as he could. We thought this looked like a nice spot to take a picture perhaps put Parker up on top and pretend like he is riding it, but wait.....
Ahh....I was really disappointed when I read this sign.
You can tell by the look on my face that I'm really puzzled as to why they wouldn't want people putting their kids on this hairy rhino.
At first Spencer was really enjoying the experience, but he was a little sick that day and so we had to cut the visit short.
T-Rex
The snake is about to get Parker. It was a very cold day!
Triceratops.....Spencer's favorite!
The dinosaur pose. He had to think about how he would pose and this is what he came up with.