Monday, March 30, 2009

Red Hair?!

Hi, my name is Lindsay and I'm addicted to jalapenos.

*Hi, Lindsay*

Yes, I made these for the Superbowl. They are bacon wrapped jalapenos with a delicious cheesy filling. We enjoyed them tremendously. I think Cory is okay with my new found spicy food obsession because he loves it too.

Last week I texted my mom to tell her I found something new and exciting.....jalapeno ranch dressing! Her reply went something like this "Oh, no! Your baby girl is going to be born with bright red hair!"

This got me thinking......red hair works on some people.
This is not one of those people!

Red hair can be charming and lovable for example:

or

Adorable!



And red hair can be funny in an obnoxious kind of way: So stay tuned America and we will be waiting on pins and needles to see what those little locks have in store for us. Honestly, I'm just glad when my babies are born with any hair at all.