Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Funny Kids!

My boys were cracking me up today and I thought I would share.

Parker comes home from school and he had made a cute little bouquet of paper flowers in a little paper basket. He colored each of them and cut them out and the teacher had written on them things Parker can do to help his mom. We get home and we sit on the couch and he tells me to pull one out and he will do it for me. I grab one and it says, "Help my mom clean her room". I look up at him and he says, "Well your room is really messy, maybe you should choose another one!" I guess it's a conditional gift! In his defense my room is really messy because I've got a lot of stuff in there that will go in the baby's room and will be moved out when we are done painting.

Now little Spencer....I had a doctor's appointment today and they started out by doing a stress test on the baby. I sit in the chair and pull up my shirt so the nurse can hook the stuff onto my belly. Spencer gets really close and points to my belly button and says very loudly, "Look at that big nipple!" He really loves that word and he's not afraid to use it.