Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day gifts I made these arrangements of paper flowers with some cookies and gumdrops on them. They turned out really cute and Parker and Spencer loved helping make them I had to hold them off from eating the cookies.
I made one for my Grandma and Melissa. I got the idea off of Studio 5 which I've never actually watched, but one day last week I went to the gym and it was on channel 5 on one of the t.v.'s so I watched it and they made these for Mother's Day gifts. I thought it was a really cute and easy idea. Lexi is getting a little more used to grass. My grandma had us over for dinner which was so nice of her to cook for us on Mother's Day. It was a great weekend because I didn't have to cook one time. Friday was our anniversary and we went to dinner, we had a bbq at some friend's house on Saturday and then Grandma cooked for us on Sunday. Anytime I don't have to cook is a very good thing. Parker played a round of golf in the backyard after dinner.
I was right in on the action for this picture. Parker picked out his outfit to wear. He will at least let me pick his clothes for school and other times I give him a little more freedom. Maybe he just really loves the Utes. Spencer was very interested in the dogs at the neighbors. We were calling this one the horse it looked like it could jump the fence at any moment. I think Spencer is fine with dogs if they are at a safe distance. He never did get over his fear of our neighbors pug.