Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pregnancy update

Yes, I'm still pregnant. I've seen a couple of people from the ward drive by and crank their neck around to look at me to see if the huge belly still exists. Still going strong. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and I'm still only dilated to a 2 so I scheduled an induction for next Wednesday. I'm praying that I don't go that long. I just really don't want to be induced.

When we said family prayer tonight Spencer said it with my help and I made sure to have him say "please bless the baby that she will come soon."

I just wanted to make it through Thursday and we did. Parker is done with school and had his graduation so now we are ready for the little lady to join our family. I might have to start trying to get my labor going, any suggestions let me know:)